The Municipal Auditorium was constructed in 1932. The main roof on the building is a one-piece Spanish-S shape using multiple colors to create a dramatic effect. The cupolas are covered in ceramic tile with several ornamental finials. The building was heavily damaged by hail in 1996 resulting in the replacement of the tile and stage built-up roof. Repairs were enacted for damaged finials and cracked tile at the cupolas. The building is listed on the Texas Historic Register.